2036 Lombard St.
San Francisco, Ca 94123
Let’s be honest, 2016 has been a weird one. Unless you’re a Cubs fan or live in Cleveland, it may be a year that you want to forget (that sentence alone sums up the anomaly that was 2016). We had the strangest Presidential election process in modern history. We were overrun by Pokemon Go. We lost Prince, David Bowie, and “The Champ” Muhammad Ali. Even the Bay Area sports scene was turned upside down….the Warriors blew a 3-game lead, the Giants blew a 3-run lead, and the 49ers…well, you get our point. But let’s not be Debbie-Downers, not all was lost in 2016. We still have Beyonce & RiRi, Westworld, a new Star Wars movie, Hamilton, a truck-load of Gold Medals from Rio, and California is still the greatest place on earth to live, especially San Francisco (if you have rent control, or extra Hamilton tickets to sell)
That’s it, we’ve talked ourselves into it….let’s celebrate 2016!
New Years Eve has been our favorite party of the year, every year, so we’re keeping the same format…unlimited premium open-bar, dinner buffet, midnight count-down, balloons, and all the tools you need to make incredibly poor decisions and still live to talk about it at Sunday Brunch.
- OPEN BAR (unlimited, premium open-bar all night, from 8pm-2am. And yes, that includes Kettel One, Jack Daniels, Hendrick’s Gin, Don Julio, a huge beer and wine selection, and whatever else your little heart desires).
- HEAVY APPETIZERS (come hungry, no need to eat dinner before you arrive, the food will be plentiful. See the menus and food schedule below)
- MUSIC (If you’ve been to Stock already, you know we like to mix things up. You will hear a little bit of everything…The Weekend, Fetty Wap, The Chainsmokers, Jay Z, JT, Taylor Swift, The Biebs, Beyonce, Drake…and everything in between. We will have a very special playlist for NYE, including a countdown at Midnight.)
- Conveniency and Comfort (if you’re fed up with the porta-potties, make-shift bars, long lines and short staffs at these massive parties held in warehouses and hotels….come join us. We do this every weekend)
8pm- Chip-n-Dips, Bacon Caramel Popcorn, Hummus & Pita
9pm- Caesar Salad; Pesto Mac-N-Cheese; Meatballs in Marinara; Kung Pao Brussels Sprouts; BBQ Chicken Pizza; Margherita Pizza
11pm- Chocolate Chip Cookies, Brownie Bites
- There are limited table reservations available for $200, and include a complimentary bottle of Prosecco. Please note, table purchases do NOT include general admission tickets. All guests will need to purchase separate tickets to enter.
- All other tables are fist come first serve, just like our normal weekends
- Bocce-Ball/Corn-Hole Court is also first come first serve, with a chalkboard waiting list
- Unfortunalately, coat-check will not be available
- This event is 21+ only
For general question, email email@example.com
For those of you who have never been, here’s a look at a typical Saturday at Stock in Trade.