EVENT DATE: 12/31/2013 EVENT TIMES: 9:00PM -2:00AM
Looking for the best San Francisco New Years Eve Party for 2014? Look no further because the Streets of San Francisco New Years Eve Event is the place to be.
The 5th Annual Streets of San Francisco New Years Eve at Fort Mason Festival Pavilion
presented by Eye Heart SF (21+ event)
*enter code “crawlsf” for discounted tickets or “crawlsfcabaret” for a huge deal on Cabaret Tables!
San Francisco New Years Eve has gone up a whole new level since Eye Heart SF has started producing the Streets of San Francisco New Years Eve party at the massive Festival Pavilion in Fort Mason. The event features:
• San Francisco’s top large-scale 21+ NYE party
• Voted “best event under 5,000 attendees” (CMAC)
• World-class sound, lighting, and visuals
• Music Festival caliber production elements
• Featuring Premium Open Bar for all guests
• #1 bartender-to-guest ratio of any event
• Overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz
Previous Streets of San Francisco New Years Eve Headliners In Past Years Include:
STEVE AOKI, Z-TRIP, A-TRAK, and CRAZE
EVENT CONTACT: email@example.com
PHOTOS FROM THE EVENT (CLICK HERE)
Now entering it’s 5th year, the Streets of San Francisco New Years Eve Party has featured mega talent from around the world, amazing crowds, premium open bar and all the bells and whistles you would expect from Eye Heart SF . This year, Moby will be on the decks as the clock strikes midnight. Make this your best San Francisco New Years Eve ever!